Accept Cookies?

Wallis Solicitors Limited

24 hour emergency line:

Call now07977 597709

WALLIS SOLICITORS LIMITED is committed to providing a high quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.

If you have a concern or a complaint, please contact us as soon as you are aware of the problem so this can be addressed. You are welcome to contact us by:

Telephone 01452 720827



PO Box 3150



1. We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within five working days of your raising your concerns, enclosing a copy of this procedure.

2. We will then investigate your complaint.

3. We will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and, it is hoped, resolve your complaint. You will be invited to a meeting this within 14 working days of us sending you the acknowledgement letter.

4. Within three working days of the meeting, we will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions that we have agreed with you.

5. If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, we will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including our suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 working days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.

6. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again to explain why you remain unhappy with our response and we will review your comments. We will write to you within 14 working days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.

8. If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the LEGAL OMBUDSMAN, PO Box 6167, Slough, SL1 0EH. or call 0300 555 0333 about your complaint. Any complaint to the Legal Ombudsman must usually be made within six months of your receiving a final written response from us regarding your complaint. The Legal Ombudsman has provided further guidance on its service at

If we have to change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.

To complain to the SRA about our conduct you may go to:

Alternative dispute resolution (ADR) bodies exist which are competent to deal with complaints about legal services should both you and we wish to use such a scheme. Such a body is ProMediate ( We have, however, chosen not to adopt an ADR process. If, therefore, you wish to complain further, you should contact the Legal Ombudsman.

LEXCELAccredited Criminal LitigationAuthorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, number 439818.